General liability insurance
What is General Liability Insurance?
General Liability Insurance covers for the damage suffered by the third parties caused by company‘s activities or because of poor quality finished products.
The types of General Liability Insurance:
• business liability insurance;
• product liability insurance.
Insurance premium calculation is based on:
• product liability insurance – turnover of the policyholder;
• business liability insurance – the number of employees and/or pay fund;
• the landlord or the tenant‘s liability insurance – floor area or capacity;
• the insurer may determine other basis for calculating insurance premium rate.
The insurance premium rate is determined taking into account the activities of the insured person, the insurance contract validity area, security measures, the nearest neighborhood and other factors relevant to the assessment of risk.